The Northern Diver Rock Swim Safety Boots can be used with most models of drysuit, with attached latex/neoprene socks or wetsuit socks.
These boots are designed to expel water post-dive, to increase comfort and retain foot protection out of water.
Equally, they are also suitable for traveling to a search area, as they can be worn with or without additional socks.
Allowing maximum comfort and control, these boots will allow the wearer to perform their tasks on dry land and in water.
This safety footwear complies with the EC directive for Personal Protective Equipment (Directive 89/686/EEC) and meets the requirements of the European standard EN ISO 20345:2004.
In addition, this footwear is manufactured using both synthetic and natural materials, which conform to the relevant sections of EN ISO 20345 (for performance and quality).
- Composite toe and mid-sole foil
- Tested to EN ISO 20345 standard
- Rugged hi-grip heavy-duty outer sole – oil and chemical resistant
- Suitable for use in and out of water
- Multi-point Hook and Loop Fastening Securing Straps
- External ankle protection
- Over-cladding protection on heel, toe and sides