Changing light colours is as easy as 1-2-3-4 with LED Lenser’s clever P7QC hand torch. It offers instant White, Red, Green or Blue light from a single multi-coloured CREE Power LED Light Chip at the turn of a switch . Never before has it been so quick to switch from one colour to another – there are no filters, no gels, no mini-LEDs , just one big, bright coloured light the moment you need it. There’s even a colour-coded guide on the barrel to help you make the right selection –all in just a fraction of a second. Choose White for bright, general illumination; Red to preserve night vision; Green for hunting at night without disturbing wildlife; or Blue for forensics, police work and fog. A prismatic diffusor inside the lens helps optimise light distribution across all colours up to a generous 220 lumens brightness. Professionals and serious users will also welcome the three separate light functions – Power, Low Power and Blink – generated by micro-chip controlled Smart Light Technology inside, and activated by a simple end cap Dynamic Switch on the outside. A robust metal casing and inner gold battery contacts should keep the P7Q running smoothly for up to 25 hours run time. Supplied with a belt pouch, lanyard and 4 x AAA batteries.
- Easy handling, medium-sized torch with four LED light colours: White, Red, Green, Blue
- Prismatic diffusor for optimum light and colour performance
- Easy colour selection
- Energy efficient multi-coloured CREE Power LED Light Chip
- State-of-the-art, reliable German engineering
- Smart Light Technology™(SLT). Micro-chip controlled light options -Power, Low Power, Blink
- Dynamic Switch ™ – Reactive, large single switch controls light options and is easier to use with gloves on.
- Robust, yet lightweight aircraft-grade aluminium housing
- User-friendly modular design
- Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
- Water and dust resistant. IPX54
|Lumens||Burn Time||Dimensions||Weight||Power Supply|
|220||up to 25 hours||133mm x 37mm||175 grams||Duracell® Batteries (4xAAA)|